Pricing - New Commerce Experience (NCE)
Pricing under New Commerce Experience (NCE)
Below are some tips and tricks on how to view pricing under New Commerce Experience (NCE) in PRISM.
How to find pricing in PRISM
- Within PRISM, navigate to the Microsoft CSP program tile.
- Navigate to Pricelist under the toolbar
- Within the pricelist screen, you will see several pieces of information on-screen that should be noted.
- FX Rate Applied - for any region where the source pricing from Microsoft does not match the reseller's local currency, then an FX rate will be used to calculate pricing. The current FX rate will be displayed at the top of the screen for your reference.
- Billing Cycle - Under NCE there are two billing cycles available; Monthly & Annual. Use the Billing Cycle drop-down box to navigate between these options.
- Term Duration Unit - Under NCE there are two term duration units available: Months & Years. If Billing Cycle Monthly is selected, then users can chose term between Months & Years; if Billing Cycle Annual is selected, than the default option of Years is auto selected.
- Users will be presented with Product and Pricing data as per the below
- Users can use the Generate XLS icon to download a copy of the pricelist as a CSV file.
Below is a definition of each of the headings
Product Name - this is the description of the product/SKU
Product SKU - the product SKU is a combination of Microsoft's Product ID & SKU ID
Offered Billing Cycle (Terms) - this column displays all of the available commitment terms & billing frequencies for this specific SKU, please note that this field should be used with consideration of the Billing Cycle field that was selected earlier (under Step 3)
Product Unit - the unit that the product is sold in.
Partner Cost - this is the reseller buy price
Retail Estimate - this is the recommended reseller sell price
When viewing the pricelist the current values will display
Monthly Term on Monthly Billing = 1 month value
Annual Term on Monthly Billing = 1 year value (rhipe will release a bug fix to adjust this to a 1 month value shortly)
Annual Term on Annual Billing = 1 year value
Product Terminology and Definitions
The product SKU or SKU ID is a combination of Microsoft's Product ID & SKU ID, however the same SKU is used across the both the monthly and annual pricelists. Below is some reference material on terms and billing commitments
Monthly Term on Monthly Billing
Monthly Term on Monthly Billing (subscription is billed on a monthly
basis and subscription is active for a 1-month period)
on Monthly Billing
on Monthly Billing (subscription is billed on a monthly basis and
subscription is active for 1 year period)
Annual Term on Annual Billing
Annual Term on Annual Billing (subscription is billing on an annual basis
and subscription is active for 1 year period)
Please note that both the Monthly & Annual pricelists are separate documents, there is no direct calculation between the two pricelists as there was under legacy pricing.
All pricing shown on the price lists is excluding tax
Disclaimer - all pricing and FX rates shown in this article are test data only and should not be used for quoting or purchasing decisions/information.
Annual Term on Monthly Billing - New Commerce Experience (NCE)
Annual Term (Commitment) on Monthly Billing/Payment Monthly Billing on Annual Term is an ordering function offered on request to rhipe Partners with a strong payment history. The offering is not available to all Partners, If a partner requires to ...
Cancelation Policy - New Commerce Experience (NCE)
New Commerce Experience (NCE) Cancellation Policy: A Partner / Tenant receives no refund if they want to cancel their subscription after the 7 Day cancellation window. The Partner / Tenant is provided with the option to cancel the subscription within ...
Add Ons - New Commerce Experience (NCE)
Add Ons under New Commerce Experience (NCE) Add Ons enable resellers to purchase additional services as part of a previously purchased product. Under NCE it is important to remember the following concepts when referring to add ons: Base Product - ...
Terms and Conditions of Microsoft CSP - New Commerce Experience (NCE)
New Commerce Experience (NCE) Terms and Conditions of Microsoft CSP Please be aware that the use of the Microsoft CSP program and any/all features released, or future released as part of the New Commerce Experience (NCE) are subject to the terms of ...
Monthly Term on Monthly Billing - New Commerce Experience (NCE)
Monthly Commitment with Monthly Payment The concept of Monthly Commitment with Monthly Payment refers to subscriptions that have a monthly term (i.e., purchased on the 14th of January 2022 and then renewal date is 13th of February 2022) with a ...