Add Ons - New Commerce Experience (NCE)
Add Ons under New Commerce Experience (NCE)
Add Ons enable resellers to purchase additional services as part of a previously purchased product. Under NCE it is important to remember the following concepts when referring to add ons:
- Base Product - refers to New Commerce Experience (NCE) product/SKU that is provisioned as a subscription against a tenant.
- Add On Product - refers to the New Commerce Experience (NCE) product/SKU that is added onto the base product subscription.
- Prerequisite Products - refers to a base product family/group that is required to be active prior to an add on product being able to be successfully provisioned.
Within PRISM, Add Ons have been enabled initially without any additional functionality built; however, this will change in the future. When the new functionality release occurs, this guide will be updated.
How to Provision Add Ons
- Within PRISM, navigate to the Microsoft CSP program tile.
Navigate to the Manage Existing Tenants tile
- Select the tenant you have previously created with the base product that you would like to provision against from the tenant list by selecting Manage.
- Ensure that your base product matches the prerequisites for the Add On product you wish to provision, using the Add On SKU Prerequisite List
- Select Add New Subscription from the options available
- On selecting Add New Subscription, Have the billing filter at the top of the screen set to match the billing frequency of the base product (the selected option will highlight in green)
- Locate the New Commerce Experience (NCE) Add On SKU you wish to add
- Use the + icon to add the quantity required
- Confirm order details are correct and select Submit Order
- In the top right-hand corner, you will be presented with several notifications as the subscription provisions in Microsoft’s Partner Centre.
- Whilst the order is provisioning in Microsoft’s Partner Centre, you will see the details under the Pending Order heading.
- And once provisioning is fully completed, the subscription will be visible under the Subscriptions heading.
- If the Add On Product doesn't have the specific prerequisite products in place under the same tenant, you will receive a provisioning failure message from PRISM similar to the below:
- Please provision the specific prerequisite product in place and then retry adding the Add-on if you have recieved the above failure message from PRISM.
Annual Term on Monthly Billing - New Commerce Experience (NCE)
Annual Term (Commitment) on Monthly Billing/Payment Monthly Billing on Annual Term is an ordering function offered on request to rhipe Partners with a strong payment history. The offering is not available to all Partners, If a partner requires to ...
Cancelation Policy - New Commerce Experience (NCE)
New Commerce Experience (NCE) Cancellation Policy: A Partner / Tenant receives no refund if they want to cancel their subscription after the 7 Day cancellation window. The Partner / Tenant is provided with the option to cancel the subscription within ...
Pricing - New Commerce Experience (NCE)
Pricing under New Commerce Experience (NCE) Below are some tips and tricks on how to view pricing under New Commerce Experience (NCE) in PRISM. How to find pricing in PRISM Within PRISM, navigate to the Microsoft CSP program tile. Navigate to ...
Add Ons - MS CSP Legacy
Add Ons under Microsoft CSP Legacy Add Ons enable resellers to purchase additional services as part of a previously purchased product. Under Legacy & NCE it is important to remember the following concepts when referring to add ons: Base Product - ...
PRISM Connect Enhancements for New Commerce Experience (NCE) & Legacy
PRISM Connect Enhancements for New Commerce Experience (NCE) & Legacy PRISM Connect is now enabled to support all billing and term motions offered by Microsoft for both Legacy & NCE. This release is available for both ConnectWise & Autotask. By ...