How to begin with PRISM Connect?
The PRISM Connect journey can be broken down into five (5) phases, rhipe recommends that partners work through these phases in chronological order to make the best use of the tooling.
- Choosing and setting up your PSA Tool
- Setting Up ConnectWise
- Setting Up AutoTask
- Initial Set-Up of PRISM Connect
- Configuring PRISM Connect-to-PSA
- Configuring ConnectWise
- Configuring AutoTask
- Understanding Sync Results and Failures
- PRISM Connect Troubleshooting
Tips and Tricks to making the transition to PRISM Connect smoother:
- Preview the product sync before enabling the sync; this can catch if there are any errors or duplicate products.
- Ensure you have set up the miscellaneous product and sub-products.
- Start with 1-3 tenants before enabling all tenants; this allows you to confirm the system is working as you expect through 1-2 billing periods and understand any error messages that may present.
- Monthly reviews of billing data for the first two billing periods allows for a deeper understanding of the system and how it will operate for future months; this gives you more information if your customers do come to you with any questions.
- Check your data. This is particularly important for the first 2 billing periods after each
customer is enabled in the sync.
- Pick your time carefully. Make sure you start (enable) the
sync at the right time in your billing period. Remembering the sync will be
syncing data for your latest PRISM invoice and the usage period covered
by that invoice. For example, if you enable the sync on the 20th of October PRISM Connect will sync your October invoice, which is usage data from
PRISM Connect Troubleshooting
This section can be used to diagnose common warnings and errors reported in PRISM Connect. Warnings Warnings occur when a sync occurs and transfers data, but the outcome of the sync may need manual adjustment depending on your billing process Warning ...
What is PRISM Connect?
rhipe’s Platform for Recurring Subscription Management (“PRISM”) is used by 3,000+ IT resellers to buy, provision and bill their end-user clients for monthly cloud software subscriptions. PRISM Connect automatically transfers product and ...
PRISM Connect Terminology
Please see below the list of commonly used terminology you may see within PRISM Connect and/or PSA systems. Any terminology that is specific to a PSA system rather than a collective for all PSA Systems will be called out within the title of ...
Connecting ConnectWise to PRISM Connect On the Connections screen of PRISM Connect, click the CONNECT NOW button on the ConnectWise card. Enter the ConnectWise Site, ConnectWise Company ID, and API Keys. Then click Save After successfully configuring ...
PRISM Connect Limitations & Restrictions
Please see below the list of limitations/restrictions within the PRISM Connect. Any limitations/restrictions that are specific to a PSA system rather than a collective for all PSA Systems will be called out within the title of ...