PRISM - Contact Management
PRISM Portal - Contact Management
Partners now have the ability to manage their operational and financial contacts with rhipe from within PRISM directly. Contact Management within PRISM is quite straightforward, once you are logged into PRISM, click on the contact management icon from your PRISM menu.
From here you will be able to view the current contact details for the customer within PRISM.
Within this tab, there are three different types of contacts.
• Billing: this contact/s will receive a notification when new invoices are available, and receive a copy of the invoices.
• Statement: this contact/s will receive a statement of account notifications of outstanding payments requiring action.
• Usage Reporting: this contact/s will receive operational notifications from any programs in PRISM requiring the submission of usage reports, for example Microsoft SPLA or Citrix CSP.
•Several contacts can be listed against each contact type, the contact would need to be added against each contact type individually.
•There is a requirement for each contact type to have at least one contact attached to it. An error message will present advising that you are unable to remove this contact until another contact is added to this type.
Go to the Contact Management Tab
Navigate to the Add Customer Contact heading
Fill in contacts First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
Under Contact Type, expand the drop-down arrow. And select the corresponding contact type that matches the contact you are creating.
Select Save. The contact will then be visible under the respective contact type.
- Navigate to the Contact Management page.
- Navigate to the Contact Type section which you would like to manage.
- Review the active contacts against this contact type.
- Locate the contact that requires removal ( ensuring that there is a second contact already created under this contact type)
- Select the remove button to remove the contact from this contact type.
Note: Creating a new tenant requires you to create a customer record in the PRISM Portal. You can view all your customers in the “Customer Management” section on the left-hand navigation pane.
Getting Started with rhipe's PRISM Portal
What is PRISM? rhipe’s Platform for Recurring Subscription Management (“PRISM”) is a self-service ordering and billing portal that allows our partners a single pane of glass to manage every program they have with rhipe. How to access PRISM Portal ...
PRISM Portal - User Management
PRISM creation and management of users Once a partner is set up in PRISM, partners have the ability to create and manage users themselves. This means providing other staff with access to PRISM against their specific account. Create PRISM access for ...
PRISM Portal - Customer Management
Customer Management View existing end customers, and their associated programs Creating a new tenant requires you to create a customer record in the PRISM Portal. You can view all your customers in the “Customer Management” section on the left-hand ...
PRISM API Integration
PRISM API Integration PRISM is built with an API first design. All actions made in the UI can be performed by using the same API Please find attached the following API documentation: PRISM API - GETTING STARTED.PDF - provides details and samples on ...
PRISM Portal - Managing your Microsoft CSP Program
Manage your Microsoft CSP program To manage your CSP program, select the “Programs” icon on the left-hand navigation. Ensure to click “Manage” on the Microsoft CSP icon to view the program details. Creating a new tenant Function to create a new ...